Everyone wants to enjoy the finer things in life, but the average consumer may not consider herself able to do so. The truth is that with a good budget and smart financial planning many people can afford to treat themselves to luxury goods and experiences.
A Tub Full of Affordable Luxury
Hot tubs are more affordable than most people realize and making monthly payments on one is easier than one would think. Hot tubs can be as much as $15,000 or as little as $665. Money spent on pool or health club memberships can easily be re-directed to saving for a hot tub or making payments on a loan or a hot tub payment plan. Additionally, by adding a hot tub to your home, you increase the value of your property and save money on gas and time spent going to a gym or spa to use their hot tub.
Once the tub is in your home, maintenance on it is just dollars a month. You will only need to buy a few chemicals and measure the water quality on a regular basis. It's easy to learn, easy to do, and costs very little.
Smart Saving Solutions
Here are some areas where you can find extra money to set aside for a hot tub:
- Pack lunch instead of buying lunch.
- Make coffee in the morning and use a thermos instead of spending on expensive coffee.
- Cancel your gym membership and go running outside, climb stairs at a local parking garage, go hiking, bike to work, etc.
- Shop at thrift stores or consignment stores for brand name garments at cheaper prices.
- Skip going out for dinner and make healthy meals at home instead.
- Cancel magazine subscriptions and visit the library to catch up on new issues.
- Cancel streaming movie services and check out movies from the local library instead.
- Get crafty and make gifts for people instead of purchasing them. Consider gifting home-cooked sweets, knitted scarves, re-purposed frames, or even gifting your time to help out parents who need a night out away from their kids or a friend who needs a dog sitter. Or, gift a skill you have, like making websites, repainting a room, a teaching a friend how to play guitar.
- Skip the vacation and explore your home area for places and activities you've never done before.
How Soon Can You Afford a Hot Tub?
- How much can you redirect from memberships/other luxuries and from savings each month? (A) ________
- How much is the hot tub you'd like to buy? (B) ________
- (B) ________ divided by (A) ________ = ________ months until you can afford this tub
Spasandstuff.com Hot Tubs
Here are a few of our lower-priced models that are low on cost but high on luxury value:
- Alpine Portable Inflatable Hot Tub - $665
- Silver Cloud Portable Inflatable Hot Tub - $799
- Castello Portable Inflatable Hot Tub - $999
Or view all of our tubs here, sorted by price from lowest to highest.
If you have any questions about how to afford a hot tub from Spasandstuff.com, please contact us to discuss options and ideas.