Hot Tubs and Spas: A year-round vacation that you can enjoy at home with family and friends.09/02/2014
Hot tubs let you take a break from your worries, relax in your outdoor spa, and enjoy the health benefits of hydrotherapy daily. Add a hot tub to your home. Current Hot Tub Coupons.
Hot tubs for sale online with free shipping, and made in the USA. Enjoy the comfort of your TV spa or outdoor hot tub spa, let the soothing jets envelop you, chat with friends or watch TV.
Our online store has a wide selection of name brand portable hot tubs for sale. The operations and administration costs of an online store are lower than a retail store, which is why we offer lower hot tub prices...and NO STATE TAX (except FL).
10 Tips for Hosting a Hot Tub Party
As summer winds down, it might be just the time to host a hot tub party! Here are 10 tips for hosting a great farewell-to-summer hot tub party:
1. Keep it Clean -- The hot tub, that is. Make sure the tub is clean inside and out: fill it with fresh water, clean out the filters, wipe down the exterior, and pick up the space surrounding the tub. Everyone will have a much better time in a tidy space.
2. Turn it Up -- Many hot tubs have built-in speakers and will connect to various music devices. Take advantage of these features by creating a killer playlist that sets the mood of the party. You can even use the music to control the tempo of the party: start with upbeat, high energy songs and end with slower, mellower tunes to wind down the night. Don't have audio features on your tub? No problem! Set up a stereo a safe distance from the hot tub. Keep the volume loud enough that everyone can hear it, but no one has to yell to talk over it. Be courteous of your neighbors, too: turn the music down or off when it gets late, or invite them over too!
3. Feed Them -- Warm water naturally suppresses the appetite, so avoid serving up a meal and focus on snacks. Also, you want to keep food out of the water and make it easy for guests to nibble. That means avoiding food that crumble or drip and anything that might leave a residue on fingers that will transfer to the water. Avoid chips, greasy foods, cookies, soups, and so on. Try finger foods or foods on skewers/toothpicks and foods that can be eaten in one bite, such as a vegetable platter with hummus or dip, cut up fruit, kebabs, cubed cheeses and meats.
4. Hydrate Them -- The warmth of the tub will make your guests thirsty, so be sure to have plenty of cold drinks on hand. Invest in a good cooler to keep near the tub so you don't have to run in and out of the house to grab drinks. Fill it with plenty of ice and stock it with water and juices. You could also make up pitchers of lemonade and iced tea. Here's a tasty recipe that's sure to please everyone:
1-inch piece of ginger
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
8-10 large lemons
3 1/2 cups water or sparkling water
Using the handle of a heavy knife or a tenderizer, mash the ginger a little bit. Set in pan with 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar. Cook on low heat until sugar dissolves and ginger is aromatic. Remove from heat and let cool. Juice 8-10 large lemons. Put lemon juice and ginger syrup in a pitcher and add 3 1/2 cups of water or sparkling water. Chill and enjoy!
Whatever you choose to serve for drinks, avoid alcoholic beverages. Hot water makes the effects of alcohol felt much more quickly and is a surefire way to give everyone a hangover the next day.
5. Prepare for Weather and Environment -- If it might rain, or if you plan on having everyone over in the heat of the day, invest in a nice umbrella to cover the pool so your guests stay dry/shaded. Is it going to be cold? Set up outdoor heaters to keep everyone comfortable when they are hanging out outside the tub. Going into the cool of the night? Provide robes for people when they are taking a break from soaking. Looks like it might storm? If there is even a remote chance of lightening, abandon the hot tub and move the party indoors.
6. Play Games -- Hot tubs are a great place for jokes and conversation, but they can also be a great place for toys and games. Pick up a deck of waterproof playing cards, or some rubber duckies for hot tub races. Have a supply of squirt guns on hand (be careful about squirting hot water at each other's faces, though!). Don't use pool toys, though--they aren't designed for the hot water.
7. Set the Example -- Guests usually look to the host to provide the energy and mood of the party. Be sure to prepare everything before the party so you can relax and hang out with your guests. The more fun you have, the more fun they'll have!
8. Suit Up -- It's a good idea to have some swimming suits on hand for guests who forget to bring one. Watch for end-of-season sales to get good deals.
9. There's No Such Thing as Too Many Towels -- Gets lots of towels. Lots and lots. Have them set out next to the tub so guests can grab one easily when they exit the pool. Consider getting different colors and patterns so people can keep track of their towel more easily. Be prepared for guests to use multiple towels.
10. Plan Fun for Everyone -- You might have a guest or two that doesn't want to get in the tub, or who tires of the tub earlier than everyone else. You'll want to make sure these people have plenty to do. Maybe set up a badminton net or set out some board games. Invest in a tub-side counter and stools so guests outside the tub can still interact with guests inside the tub. We have many to choose from in our inventory, like this redwood table and these stools.
|Portable Hot Tubs: a year-round vacation that you can enjoy at home with family and friends. Take a break from your worries, relax in your outdoor spa, and enjoy the health benefits. When you feel that you deserve a break, no need to go far.
Enjoy the comfort of your TV spa or outdoor spa, let the soothing jets envelop you, chat with friends or watch TV. Discount Hot tubs made in USA and delivered to you for free.
|We are the spa and hot tub experts. If you are considering purchasing a hot tub, 3 spa buying tips to consider are:
View our hot tub reviews and pictures from our happy customers! Spas And Stuff is UpFront
©2014 & Stuff Network