MegaChlorMaker DO - Drape over Saltwater System
- MegaChlorMaker DO Drape Over Saltwater System Hot Tub and Spa Chlorine Generator.
- For Spas and Pools up to 10,000 gallons
- 110 VAC power supply.
- Low 12 volt dc output. Certified to CUL and UL.
- Simple button press for changing the power level.
- Clear cell allows for easy inspection of the titanium plates.
- Self Cleaning technology.
- Plates are removable for cleaning if necessary.
- Titanium plates coated with Ruthenium Oxide for 7500 hours of chlorine production.
- Low 2000 to 4000 PPM NACL salt concentration for chlorine production.
- Plug and play simple installation, no spa modification required.
- Up to 100 grams per day of chlorine production.
The MegaChlorMaker DO (Drape Over) is the easiest to install and clean the electrode if needed. The cell simply hangs over the side of the pool into the water and the pool doesn’t even have to be on when the MegaChlor DO is making chlorine. Requires a GFCI outlet that is within 15 feet of the pool and has a rain-tight protective cover.
The MegaChlorMaker DO operates on a 3 hour cycle and will automatically make chlorine for part of each 3 hour period. It will make chlorine 8 times a day and you will not need to manually add chlorine unless you are shocking the spa water after periods of heavy use. The MegaChlorMaker DO will definitely reduce the maintenance requirements of your spa and significantly reduce the amount of chemicals you may be currently using.
- 10 Levels of Chlorine Production
- Adjusts production For Variations In Spa Temperature
- Salt Level Indicator Lights, Red(low), Blue(good), Green(high)
- Self Cleaning Reverse Polarity Technology
- Plug and Play! No Spa Modifications Required
- Around The Clock Chlorine Production
- Never Forget To Add Sanitizer Products
- Titanium plates last over 7500 hours of chlorine production
- Boost Mode: Automatic chlorine production boost after spa use!
The MegaChlor makes chlorine on a 3 hour cycle. Every 3 hours it starts making chlorine, and based on the power level it will turn off at some point in that 3 hours and remain in standby mode, then at the next 3 hours it will start again. At power level 5 it will be on for 45 minutes out of every 3 hours. If you use the pool and let the MegaChlor DO know by pressing the boost mode button, it will be put into boost mode and be on for 3 times the normal on time. Boost mode helps to add the chlorine back after the pool is used.