Commercial Ice Plunge Tub Specifications
BlueCube Malibu Ice Bath Frame:
The frame is the total footprint of your ice bath.
LWH: Length, Width, Height
(LWH) 71" x 47" x 32"
BlueCube Malibu Ice Bath Tub:
The tub is the stainless steel tub portion of your ice bath.
(LWH) 66" x 24" x 22"
Length = 66" inches / 5' 6" long
Width = 24" inches / 2' wide
Height = 22" inches / 1.83' tall
110 Volt "Plug and Play"
- 36 degrees F. Water temperatures can run between 36°- 60°F.
How long does it take for the water to cool down?
- The water cools at 11°- 13°F degrees per hour. It can then run steady at that temperature 24/7, making it convenient to ice bath at any time.
Can I drain the water easily?
- Your BlueCube comes raised and with a bottom drain. - You can drain the entire ice bath in 15 minutes. Bottom drain attaches to a garden hose for easy out.
- Plugs into a standard 120 V outlet and uses 10 amps regular power use, less than a small refrigerator. It works hard bringing down the water temperature, but is extremely efficient at keeping that temperature.
How does the filtration system work?
- Your BlueCube Ice Bath is constantly filtering the water through a 20-micron filter, the type often used to purify drinking water, and O3 (ozone) technology. O3 is a powerful and natural disinfectant and oxidizer. Together, the filter and O3 system keep your BlueCube water fresh and clean, without using chemicals.
How does the Ice Bath come delivered?
- Your Mini-Me ice bath comes delivered in a protected crate. You will need drills / screwdrivers to unload your Mini-Me. Your bath comes pre-assembled. You will need four people to move the unit into place.
Can I place the Ice Bath outside and does it come with a cover
- Your BlueCube Ice Bath can live inside or outside. If outdoors, IT MUST BE IN THE SHADE! Direct sunlight damages all products, all surfaces and materials. If you place your ice bath in the shade and adhere to the maintenance schedule, then your warranty will be honored. If you place your ice bath in direct sun, you will not be covered by warranty. We will provide a cover similar to car covers; this is placed when not in use.
How often should I use an Ice Plunge Bath?
- 2-3 times per week, 11 minutes total immersion below 60°F is the starting point of benefits. The goal is to make this a daily habit. Keep in mind, everyone has different tolerances to cold immersion. Our recommendation is to build tolerance over time. Start at a temperature slightly beyond your comfort zone. Take your journey slowly. You will experience compounded benefits over time, in addition to your other health routines.
What is typical maintenance?
- We designed our BlueCube ice baths to be reliable with simple maintenance: Highest quality industry standard partsEasy filter replacementNo expensive mechanics For daily personal use , replace filters once per month. For commercial use, ~100 daily plunges, replace filters 2-3 times per week. We also recommend replacing the water at least once per month. At higher uses, once per week, twice per week. To make filters last longer, shower / rinse prior to entering the ice bath. Most of the need to replace filters, drain water, comes from body oils and hair.
Why is it called an Ice Bath?
- As of right now, ice bath means cold water immersion with or without ice that is less than 40°F. It is the popular term used to indicate extreme cold immersion experience. There are many terms currently used to describe cold immersion therapy: Ice bath, cold plunge, cold tub, cold spa, cold bath.