Hot Tub Quality Control Testing
Total Quality - Every New Hot Tub is Completely Tested at the Factory
- Complete Water Testing...EVERY hot tub is filled with water and operated for a minimum of 4 hours to test all operations and check for leaks.
- The factory has a unique method of installing the jets. It adds about 1 hour to the production time of your tub, BUT...
- This effort practically eliminates the chances of a plumbing leak around the jets.
- Yes, you may even find a trace amount of the test water in your hot tub when it arrives.
- Electrical "Spike" Test...your hot tub will operate on 240 volts, but it is "spiked" with 15000 volts to check for ground current "leaks."
- This ensures that even a potentially loose wire will "fault" and need to be corrected before it leaves the factory.
- Have confidence that your hot tub works perfectly when it leaves the factory, heading to your home.
- It is very unlikely that you would experience any manufacturing related startup issues when you get your new hot tub in place.