You have no items in your shopping cart.

What type of chemicals are required? Does the tub come with a floating container for bromine or chlorine pucks?

" Typical spa chemicals are recommended. You will notice in the OPTIONS for the inflatable spa that you can select our bromine starter kit which does come with a floater for the bromine tablets. "